Sanford Royce is a global media and communications network covering multitude of sectors and industries.
We specialize in media production and distribution for our global audience. While our communications divisions help our customers with advertising, marketing, public relations, and reputation management goals.
Be part of a global network
Want to kickstart your career in media and communications?
Taking part in an internship with Sanford Royce allows you to work closely with our team of executives and and professionals and give you the opportunity to expand your own professional knowledge, network and professional experience in the media and communications industry.
Full-time / Fully Remote
We are looking to hire interns to work on various ongoing projects and provide support activities to our team, covering both the activities of Sanford Royce and its subsidiaries.
This is preferably full-time commitment, but we can also consider part-time applicants.
Due to coronavirus restrictions imposed by the government and other regulatory bodies, the internship program will be conducted remotely, so the working arrangements are most likely to represent hybrid working hours.
Duties and responsibilities:
Under the guidance of the senior team members, you are expected to:
- Assist in the production, sales, and promotion of media assets and other business development activities.
- Assist in the production of research, collaterals, and exploration of media targets (M&As)
- Assist in the creation of sales, pitch decks and presentations;
- Assist in the environmental, social, and corporate governance (ESG) data collection and analysis;
- Email outreach to target audience and brands
Academic qualifications and professional skills:
- The final year of studies or University degree in Media, Communications, Business Development, Marketing, or a related discipline;
- A strong interest in key verticals such as business, technology, media, growth, finance
- Excellent knowledge of standard Google Business Suite tools (including, but not limited to Google Documents, Google Slides, Google Sheets)
- Research and analytical skills;
- Enthusiasm, willingness to learn, organisational skills, superior attention to detail, multi-tasking abilities, willingness to take the initiative, integrity and honesty;
- Capability to work autonomously under given objectives;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and your local language.
- Opportunity for professional development and growth;
- Friendly and supportive team members;
- Flexible working hours and ability to work from home;
- Possibility of commissions-based bonus on the internship and successful completion of the internship.
About the Network
Sanford Royce is a global media and communications network covering multitude of sectors and industries. We specialize in media production and distribution for our global audience. While our communications divisions help our customers with advertising, marketing, public relations, and reputation management goals. The network’s headquarters is in Zurich, and has representations in London, Singapore, Netherlands, and Dubai.
What Are the Benefits?
Flexibility to advance your career
As this is a voluntary internship and learning opportunity, we provide the flexibility to choose your mission and deliverables that work best with your current student or postgraduate lifestyle and schedule.
Hands-on global professional experience
You will have the opportunity to kickstart your professional career working with some of the brilliant campaigns and minds not only within your region, but based on your performance, you may have the opportunity to leverage the opportunities within our global network too.
Become part of a global elite network of professionals
You will become part of a global and growing network of executives and professionals. We have network representations in Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa and the Middle East.
Network with top minds within your region, or globally
As part of the internship programme, best performers may be invited to exclusive events and activities depending on their key skills and region.
Receive recommendation from your direct supervisors
Based on your performance, you may receive either a public or private endorsement from your direct supervisor(s) detailing your performance and professional experience with the network.
Opportunity to advance towards apprenticeship
Those who have successfully completed their internship may be invited to the next round-of apprenticeship, also known as work-based training.
In this round, only the crème de la crème will be selected to continue and potentially become official members of the Sanford Royce exclusive network of top professionals globally.
Apply for Internship
Once you’ve found a potential match, you may email a brief overview of yourself, a link to your LinkedIn profile, which department where you think you could add the most value to, and why would you like to take part in our internship program to: firstname.lastname@example.org.