Sanford Royce is a global media and communications network. We specialize in media production and distribution through our global audience.
If you are a student with strong interest in business, media and communications, then we would welcome to apply and become part of Sanford Royce Campus Ambassadors program.
ARE YOU THE ONE?
We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven Campus Ambassador who share our vision and act as campus liaison for partnerships opportunities within your institution and region.
Our Campus Ambassadors are part of Student Advisory Council who promote Sanford Royce within their campus and regions. They act as our eyes and ears within their respective countries, and are a valued extension of the team.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
Being our Campus Ambassador is a voluntary role, with no minimum time requirement.
As Sanford Royce Campus Ambassador, you decide how to increase awareness of the program and the company in your campus, institution and region, on a time that best suits your schedule.
Promoting within your country/region often involve methods such as putting up posters, circulating flyers, sharing updates on social media groups, running an information evening or stand, speaking to college officials and Heads of Departments – along with any other creative, innovative strategy you come up with!
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAM
Once you’re accepted to become Campus Ambassador, here are some of the benefits you get to enjoy along with further establishing your professional network and experience.
- Gain volunteer experience for your CV/resume
As Sanford Royce chosen Regional Ambassador, you are ensuring that as many students as possible hear about this opportunity and the company. This passion and self-motivation will help you stand out to would-be employers.
- Plan and Lead your own Marketing Campaigns
As someone who thrives with can-do attitude, you have the full freedom to coordinate their promotional strategy as they wish. Our team will help provide you with preliminary resources, but ultimately it’s up to you to decide how you use it. This experience is particularly valuable to students interested in marketing, business or advertising.
- Become part of the Sanford Royce Team!
Our global team is full of passionate team members, and we consider all our Campus Ambassadors to be an extension/part of that team.
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Collaborative team players: If you are someone who wants to further expand your thought leadership exposure and write op-ed pieces about your industry in our media publications networks.
- Self-directed and self-motivated: Willing to provide your advice and have the option to contribute 2-4 articles per month.
WHAT WE EXPECT:
You will work proactively collaboratively with our Partnerships Team on topic ideas, actively participate in discussions, decisions. You may also be invited to write engaging, informative and should take pride in your work.
- Top performer and achiever within your Institution
- Keen interest in business, finance, technology, lifestyle, society, and travel topics
- Self-sufficient, self-motivated, and does not need to be told what to do – ability to think creative solutions
If this sounds like you, contact us today to to help you advance in your thought leadership journey!
NOTE: This is a volunteer collaborative program to help you level up your global professional experience and network.